The QE² Corporate Mission is to:
- Provide our clients with quality engineering and environmental services and solutions.
- Promote a workplace atmosphere that encourages entrepreneurial effort,
respect for our peers and their families, and care for our community.
Our goal is to bring together advanced technology, traditional engineering
principles, sustainable practice, sound ethics, and a superior staff to achieve
maximized efficiency and common sense application.
Health and Hygiene
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold Assessment and Remediation
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response
- Disinfection and Decontamination
- Industrial Hygiene
- Permitting – Air, NPDES, Stormwater, ARAP, TVA 26a and USACE 404
- Spill Prevention Planning (SPCC)
- Environmental Remediation
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Services
- Storage Tanks
- Subsurface Investigations
Civil / Geotechnical Services
- Water and Wastewater
- Site Layout and Infrastructure
- Karst Investigations
- Foundation Design
- Geotechnical Engineering and Design
- Construction Materials Testing
- Construction Quality Assurance
George J. Hyfantis Jr, Ph.D., P.E., CHMM
Steve Jerman, C.P.A.
Helen S. Hennon, P.E.
QE² principals are supported by engineers, geologists,
industrial hygienists, environmental scientists, technicians and other
dedicated professionals, some of whom have worked on the QE² team for